- Article 1 (Application)
- Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- Registration for use of the Service shall be completed when a prospective registrant applies for registration for use of the Service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- 1. The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own responsibility.
2. User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend User ID and password to any third party. When a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by the user himself/herself who has registered the user ID.
- Article 4 (Prohibited Matters)
- 1. In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts.
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals (2) Actions related to criminal acts (3) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate
- Article 5 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
- 1. The Company may suspend or discontinue provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event the Company determines any of the following to exist
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updating of the computer systems related to the Service
(2) When the Company otherwise deems it difficult to provide the Service
2. In no event shall the Company be liable for any loss or damage incurred by users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
- Article 6 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- 1. The Company reserve the right to restrict the use of the Service, in whole or in part, or to terminate a user's registration without prior notice in the following cases
(2) In any other case in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by us in accordance with this Article.
- Article 7 (Disclaimer)
- 1. The Company shall be exempt from liability for default in the event that such default is not due to intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
2. In the event that the Company is liable for any reason, the Company shall be liable for compensation only to the extent of the damages that could ordinarily arise and only to the extent of the amount paid.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between a user and another user or a third party in connection with the Service.
- Article 8 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
- The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
- Article 10 (Notice or Communication)
- Notices or communications between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
- Article 11 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
- User may not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party or offer them as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.